Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Try new Opera 11

I just downloaded Opera 11 and its looks pretty good. The first thing I observed is its looks and the way it loads the we b pages. As usual it has much appreciated feature of blocking images and animations from loading. Also this version introduced concept of extensions and when looking at the developer’s guide I realized developing a extension is pretty simple and no nonsense involved. Just need to know html, css and javascript( Yeah…! no need to learn any fancy XUL).  

There is one more feature Opera Unite which promises a lot of revolutionary additions, yet to try that thing. Will post something on that soon once I explore it. Keep watching this space.

 

But make sure you download and try this, its too good. I have already made this browser my default browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment