Thursday, July 02, 2009

Search Result Categorizer

I am creating a java swing based application, which categorizes the search results based on the user requirement and input. Check the screenshots below

In the below given screenshot the search string is java and I wanted get the first 200 results from google. In the second panel I have given java.com and sun.com,  also selected Only in domain. The meaning of this is I am searching google for java and getting 200 results and want to categorize these results bases on strings given that too only when when the given strings are in domain of the search results.

search screen

In the below given screen the search results are categorized based on the string values we have given in the above screen.

This application is still under development and I am hoping to finish it next few weeks and make available to you all. Any suggestions or feedback is most welcome.

Catagarized results

No comments:

Post a Comment