Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GMail not working in Opera 11

I just downloaded Opera 11 and impressed with its speed and useful options like not loading images and animation to the page. Also impressed with the simplicity of creating extensions for opera. As I said impressed with its speed and looks and I have decided to make it my default browser instead of chrome. Then I found the worst thing, gmail does not work and throws a message Connection closed by remote server. I am not sure whose fault, if its gmail’s fault its worst case blocking a competitor. Its totally unfair. Hope I will figure out a away to make gmail work and keep opera 11 as my default browser on my system.

 

As on update looks like Opera does something with gmail javascript resulting it to fail to load just check this thread

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=6e4ba0f797ec5c55&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment