Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Madness and Belief

I believe there is a very thin line between madness and a strong belief. I came to this conclusion after seeing today's events, where BJP/VHP literally stopping the nation by making a big issue about Ram Sethu a water merged structure, which people believe was built by Mr. Ram a king in ancient times and now treated as god in this country and political parties get elected using his name.

In our country every one looks for a conflict to come on to roads, it may be political party or some group of people, we forgot any other meaningful way to resolve conflicts. Every time this thing happens I try to understand and give a rational explanation to myself but so far I never been able to convince myself. Every time such things happen supreme court asks government about the action taken on the political parties or people who made all this mess and caused loss to nation. I don't remember seeing any response or action from government. The funny thing in this whole matter is some parties (left parties) argue that its their right to do so. I wonder what kind people we are having as leaders in this country, I reckon most of them deserve to be treated for mental disorders if they are not to be put in jail.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:05 AM

    no ram sethu is man made , there is also scientific evidence to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to know the proof you have.

    ReplyDelete