Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Features I want in my smart TV



I will be buying a smart TV in next 2 years and I want following features in my smart TV. Some of the features I list are already available some of them them are still in development phase. I want all these features in a reasonable price 50K-60K Indian rupees.

  • UCM 3.0 support
  • Bluetooth support
  • I don't care much about 3D. Its could be optional feature.
  • OLED at least 40" size.
  • Full HD 1080p and better resolution than standard 1920×1080
  • WI-FI and LAN connection
  • Hand gestures and voice based control enabled.
  • Internet access and should support youtube and other video stream service program channels
  • Full support for gaming(using some gamestick like this one)
  • Should detect USB based perifarals like web camera, keyboard, mouse etc.. 
  • There should be always an options to upgrade software and codecs so that it can detect new and better video formats.
  • Last but not the least it should have a log/history of all the channels watches and sites browsed on it.

Will keep it updated as my requirement grows as I see new things coming up in the market. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment