Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best Free CMS for your website or Blog


I run this website on wordpress 3.0 using a free theme available on web. I am looking for an alternative free CMS solution for one of my sub-domain to have more control on the pages and give security at the page level. I googled and found couple of them and tired most of them for their ease of installation and ease of use. I liked the way TypoLight works and the features if offers me to design pages and layouts. The best this I liked in this product is modules and site navigation. Also the security it offers at the role level the members belong. Surprisingly it offers very good effects mechanism like accordion element etc.

If you really want a free CMS for your blog/site then TypoLight is the best bet, in every aspect. The one disadvantage is the forums are mostly used by non-English users as this product is mostly used in EMEA and there are not free themes or templates available for this CMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment