Saturday, June 13, 2009

Newzie Newsreader : To watch Feeds and Feedless Pages

I am using RssOwl as my RSS feed aggregate and I likeed it better than Google Reader and Thunderbird, which I had used before choosing RSSOwl. Recently I come across this new free RSS aggregator Newzie with download size of 2.26 MB and easy to install and takes around 26 MB of your RAM(Main memory to run) almost double the space taken by RSSOwl. Below are the some intresting features I found.Newzie is more than a simple news aggregator. It offers different ways of monitoring things; it presents retrieved content in different shapes; it enables you to reach desired content fast. And all these interactions happen thru an exclusive user interface that you haven't tasted yet in any other software application. Lets go thru some of the features coming with Newzie.
    Monitor Webpages Virtual Channels Word Watchdogs Bulk Channels HTML-based Reporting News Bar & Popup Notifier Highlights News Slideshow On-Fly Subscription Filtering Search inside Retrieved Content Post Sweeper & Automated Maintenance Tabbed Windows Color Coding Priority Levels Statistics


[Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment