Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Who am I? Post-1

Last night I had asked the same question to myself, first I didn't know the answer later I realized that “I am none other than GOD” hurry! now I know. I don't forgive any one who commits sins against me( this is what exactly my believers[I told you that I am GOD] think and I will send sinners to hell). OK don't be confused I will explain the terms hell and sin.

Hell : You might had never seen it but might had felt it, hell is a constant fear in your mind(brain)(I don't believe in “thinking with heart” or “feeling in heart”, heart is just a organ which pumps blood into your body machine, if you think your heart thinking and feeling you better go for a heart check).

Sin : You say something and you don't really believe or mean what you said. There are many synonyms for sin lie,disloyalty etc are sins.

If you think I am not GOD, I challenge you to prove it. Every day I will post justifications to prove that I am GOD. Watch this space....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment