Monday, October 09, 2006

What is Life?

I love to define life, as a suspense story with is a known end(that’s death). Hmmm what else is a life? Life is with three modes past life, present life and future life. I think most of the people live life in past or future, they tend to forget about present life. I am one of the “most of the people”(cause at 11 PM I am typing this message with out knowing any proper reason J).

What makes a happy life?

Forgetting past? Hmm.. if you forget the past you will forget all the lessons learned in the past. Neglecting future? with out vision what will you do at present? Stop living present? If we do that there will not be any past or future. I am confused. I red it somewhere “live every day of your life like that’s the last day in your life.”


What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment